A thorough understanding of fabrication and construction processes can mean the difference between a job running smoothly, and headaches on site. Our Structural Engineers have a long track record of delivering cost effective designs that work both on paper, and in the field. We understand that building a structure isn’t the end of the process. Structures need to be inspected, maintained, and often upgraded to suit changing requirements. We offer an extensive range of asset management services including; inspections, upgrade design, and forensic investigations for when things go wrong.
Our services include:
- Bridge design;
- Industrial structures;
- Materials handling structures;
- Structural inspections and condition assessments;
- L1, L2, L3 Bridge inspections;
- Third party reviews;
- Fabrication and construction quality assurance;
- Forensic investigations; and
- Finite element analysis.