- Project Management.
- Environmental Assessments (SEE, REF, EIS);
- Traffic Engineering (including Traffic Impact Assessments and Road Safety Audits);
- Design Services (including road, bridge, drainage, water supply, wastewater and waste services infrastructure);
- Feasibility Studies;
- Value Management Studies;
- Tender and Contract Administration; and
- Local Government Engineering.
- We provide professional services in a personal, ethical and honest manner.
- We will meet or exceed client expectations in terms of time performance & technical adequacy.
- Local Government;
- State Government;
- Resource Industry; and
- Private Sector clients.
- Our works encompass a wide variety of projects across Australia. These can be viewed by clicking here
We have been providing services across Australia for over 20 years.
We provide services to state government clients such as Transport for NSW, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads and NSW Public Works.
We have provided local government services to numerous local councils, including Armidale Regional Council, Banana Shire Council, Bathurst Regional Council, Blayney Shire Council, Bogan Shire Council, Brewarrina Shire Council, Broken Hill City Council, Cabonne Council, Central Darling Shire Council, Clarence Valley Council, Cobar Shire Council, Cowra Council, Dubbo Regional Council, Dungog Shire Council, Forbes Shire Council, Gunnedah Shire Council, Inverell Shire Council, Kyogle Council, Lismore City Council, Liverpool Plains Shire Council, Mid Western Regional Council, Moree Plains Shire Council, Muswellbrook Shire Council, Narrabri Shire Council, Oberon Council, Parkes Shire Council, Richmond Valley Council, Tamworth Regional Council, Tenterfield Shire Council, Upper Hunter Shire Council, Uralla Shire Council, Walcha Council, Walgett Shire Council, Warrumbungle Shire Council, Weddin Shire Council, Yass Valley Council.
We are currently on numerous State and Local Government professional services panels.