- Project Management.
- Environmental Assessments (SEE, REF, EIS);
- Traffic Engineering (including Traffic Impact Assessments and Road Safety Audits);
- Design Services (including road, bridge, drainage, water supply, wastewater and waste services infrastructure);
- Feasibility Studies;
- Value Management Studies;
- Tender and Contract Administration; and
- Local Government Engineering.
- We provide professional services in a personal, ethical and honest manner.
- We will meet or exceed client expectations in terms of time performance & technical adequacy.
- Local Government;
- State Government;
- Resource Industry; and
- Private Sector clients.
- Our works encompass a wide variety of projects across Australia. These can be viewed by clicking here
We have been providing services across Australia for over 20 years.
We provide services to state government clients such as Roads and Maritime Services (RMS), Transport for NSW, Department of Transport and Main Roads and NSW Public Works.
We have provided local government services to numerous local councils, including Tamworth Regional Council, Cabonne Council, Central Darling Shire Council, Cowra Council, Forbes Shire Council, Gunnedah Shire Council, Narrabri Shire Council, Upper Hunter Shure Council, and Warrumbungle Council.
We are currently on the RMS Road Design Panel, RMS Infrastructure Audit Panel, RMS Professional Services Panel (Environmental Services), RMS Health and Safety in Design and Constructability Panel , Armidale Regional Council Professional Engineering and Project Management Services Panel, Local Government Procurement Panel, and the Queensland Government Engineering Consultants Scheme.